TM Consulting will transform your clients into excellent witnesses and attorneys with trial and deposition preparation
We provide attorneys and witnesses with the tools and confidence to relate to the jury in a credible and likeable manner. When the jury believes and trusts your clients, they will reward you with a favorable verdict.
Witnesses will learn to...
- Testify in a calm and confident manner, while being likeable.
- Learn about courtroom procedures.
- Understand the format of telling their story through cross and direct examination.
- Be well practiced answering questions to emphasize the strengths and minimize weaknesses of the case.
- Be able to answer difficult questions on both cross and direct examination.
- Learn to pause during objections.
- Possess the tools to be relatable and credible to the jury.
Attorneys will be assisted with...
- Deposition Strategy
- Trial Strategy
- Pre-Trial Motion
- Jury Selection
- Opening & Closing Arguments
- Direct & Cross Examination
TM Consulting’s Experience
TM Consulting is led by former Senior Assistant District Attorney Tracy Miller who has over 25 years of litigation experience. She has completed over 80 criminal trials to verdict along with civil trials and hundreds of other court trials and hearings.
TM Consulting has the unique ability to consult with attorneys and witnesses to decipher the qualities that make them relatable while teaching them to communicate those attributes to the court and the jury.